Position: Investment Analyst/Associate
Pearlmark is seeking highly-motivated, self-starter(s) to join its private equity investments group in its Chicago headquarters office as an Investment Analyst or Associate, depending on experience.
If you or anyone you know fits this description, please have the candidate reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Analyst/Associate Candidate | CANDIDATE’S NAME” in the subject line and attach a resume.
- Screening, underwriting and detailed cash flow modeling of new equity and debt investments
- Conducting market research; developing and supporting investment assumptions
- Preparing and presenting investment memoranda to investment committee and investors
- Assisting in deal negotiations, due diligence and investment closings
- Ongoing asset and portfolio management, including investment monitoring, valuations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier school; superior academic performance; concentration in real estate or finance preferred
- 0-3 years of real estate or finance experience
- Analytical and cash flow modeling skills, including distribution waterfalls
- Highly proficient in Excel; proficiency in Argus preferred
- Strong team player able to work and problem solve independently and proactively
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
NOTE: The post will be removed once the positions are filled. If the post is on the website, Pearlmark is still accepting resumes.